The Clock Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clock Tower

The retreat for vampires and hunters alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Number of posts : 125
RP Character : Stella
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Blood Lust - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Stella threw a blue fireball towards Valton, but it disintegrated in the spinning blade. He laughed, deeply. Suddenly, he beat his wings, and took to the air. He held his weapon in one hand, and a large ball of white hot fire formed in his hand. He threw it down with tremendous force, and it hit the ground. There was a huge blast, and smoke billowed. He swooped down and landed, turning to Lecarde with an evil grin on his face. Suddenly, there was a swishing sound as the serrated whip sword darted out of the smoke, and the jagged edge wrapped around his left wing. Stella, yanked her sword back, and his wing tore off, leaving a bloody wound on his back. He screamed in pain, and turned back to Stella, enraged.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

RP Character : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:06 pm

As the water clones jumped at Raven he dodged them with ease swooping and ducin in mid air. But he miss timmed and one of them grabbed his right leg. On contact the water burnt Ravens skin like acid. The water clone threw him down to the ground. He blasted a fire ball at it destroying it.

He got up. Limping a little.

"I've had enough of you!!" He shouted.

He then threw a flurry of fire balls at Maleus. Maleus dodged them with speed and ease. He then teleported behind Raven.

Raven smiled this is exactly what he expected and with lightning speed he span his black bladed sword and ramed it straght through Maleus's heart. Raven smiled further as he wrenched up his blade. The blade cutting through Maleus's ches and head. He thn explodedinto a cloud of dust.

Raven span his sword and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Stella watched as the Moltervain ran at her in blind rage. He threw the voulge at her like a javelin, but she dodged it and it stuck into the floor, cracking the stone. Angrily, Valton tried to grab her with his bare hands, but she sliced his arm off with her blade, and kicked him onto his back.

With a single wing and arm, he struggled on the floor, trying to get back onto his feet, his face wrought with pain. Slowly, Stella watched as he manged to get to his feet.

For once, he spoke, slowly like an animal.

"Mer...cy..."

She walked past him, to face Lecarde. Valton quickly attempted to dislodge the voulge, but she reacted quickly, flailing her whip sword, and it wrapped around his torso. With great strength, she pulled him forward, and impaled him on his own blade.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Galren was still fighting off the vampires. But they suddenly stopped fighting. They turned round and formed a circle where Lecarde stepped into the middle.

Raven jumped into the middle of the circle, returning to his human form.

"If im going to destroy you I'm goin to do it as a hunter. And with some help. You have destroyed to many lives, Lecarde - and mine and Stellas are the last!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Lecarde looked angry. He looked at Raven with bitter hatred.

"Your life has been ruined? My family was taken from me by scum like you, Hunter. If those Drajers hadn't taken my girls from me, I would be happily living with them. But no, they ripped Freya's heart out, and stabbed poor Lucy like vermin!"

"Lucy..?" Stella asked, confused.

"My real daughter... she was a beautiful girl."

Stella scowled at Lecarde. "You were vampires, you killed innocent people! You don't understand family!"

"Oh, you would think so, wouldn't you, daughter" His words full of malice. "But no. We were protectors of our homeland. We were respected, admired. But those Drajers took everything from me. So I repayed the favour."

Loretta closed her eyes. "By killing my family."

Lecarde looked at Loretta, who was still standing at the back.

"Oh, I didnt realise you had a sister, Stella. Don't worry, she'll be gone soon, as well."

Stella shouted. "But why! Why did you take me as your own!? You should have just let me die!"

Lecarde let out a small chuckle. "Ah, that wasn't planned... I'm afraid I was weak. The truth is, when I saw your face, you were the spitting image of my little Lucy. I couldn't kill you... I took you with me. My reborn daughter, I hid you away so the Drajers couldnt seek their revenge... and I fooled myself into believing you were my flesh and blood. And then - I returned to the old life. A protector of people, a guardian. But history seems to repeat itself... The Drajer's attacked me again, burned my castle to the ground! So I've decided. I will raise my army, and I will destroy every vampire hunter on the face of the planet."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 pm

"our clans were like brother back in the days of old! It was just you and your power hungry mind that drove us against you!" Raven said.

"You killed every moltervain bar me. I saw Valton today. He had been driven mad because of you! He was one of my loyal body guards back in the day. YYou knew he was th bst but no. You and your power hunger had to hae him too!"

The hatered was growing in raven.

"You give vampires a bad name! You call this serviving? This is madness! Stand down before we make you regret your whole life!"

Raven pointed his sword at Lecarde
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 pm

"Ah... the Moltervain war..." Lecarde mused. "You kind were deemed a threat to mankind, and the Delacroix. According to the family, you had to be stopped. And I couldn't disobey a direct order..."

He looked down at the bloody voulge that had killed his Moltervain bodyguard.

"Oh, and as for Valton... he joined me of his own free will. Apparently the adoration of the people was something he aspired to. However, they took a disliking to his... beast-like exterior, and they rejected him. Sadly, humans aren't perfect. Still - he protected my family out of loyalty, not deciet."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:28 pm

"Deemed athreat to mankind?" Raven asked rage building inside him. his fists clenched.

" if anyone wasa threat you were. Misleading and interacting with humans. You know well that the acenint vampire law states that humans and vampires are nevr intended to live or interact with eachother! Its just your clan desided to ignor that law and us moltervains frowned apon it."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm

"Fool!" Lecarde shouted. "We are not creatures to be hidden from the world! Those ancient texts are nothing but a lie, one fed to us in order to keep us from fulfilling our true potential. Life is what you make of it. Death is no different."

Lecarde raised his hands, and a sword of pure ivory appeared in his right hand, and one of ebony in his left. Around his body, armour of black and white metal formed, gauntlets on his hands, and greaves on his feet.

"The war against the planet begins now! You will be the first to die!"

Last edited by Leon on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:48 am

"Now we are getting somewhere!!" Raven shouted sword in hand.

"That was always the problem with you Lecarde. You talk to much."

He span the blade in his hand. He then turned to stella.

"Lets get rid of this basterd once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 am

Stella nodded. She lunged towards Lecarde, sword raised. He crossed his blades and her sword clashed with them. She pushed on them as hard as she could, the swords aura pulsating with the same desire to destroy him. Lecarde smiled, looking her straight in the eyes.

"You know that I'm stronger than you, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:37 am

Raven jumped in he air and with pone swift kick to the head he Made lecarde stumble backwards.

"Your not stronger. your just stuborne!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 am

Lecarde wiped blood from his mouth, and glared at Raven.

"If you want do die first, so be it. You'll be more satisfying anyway!"

He leapt towards Raven, swords in hand, and came hurtling at him with malice in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 am

Raven rolled out of the way of Lecards on coming attack and shot a cross bow arrow into his sholder.

"You were never skilled enough for battle were you Lecarde?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:33 am

Lecarde roared as he held out his arms. Water formed in front of him, and it quickly broke apart, forming twenty swords in front of him. They made a cracking noise as they all suddenly turned to freezing ice.

"No. But I was one of the highest mages in my Clan."

Suddenly the swords began to dart towards Raven, as new ones began to form in front of him, in a deadly stream of frozen blades.

Last edited by Leon on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:53 am

Raven darted an dodged the frozen ice blade but there was too many of them. Soon enough he gt impaild by a flurry of them. He roared in pain. The ice burning him from the inside. He fell to his knees in pain. He spat blood onto the floor.

He felt weak. The buring pain will notstop it felt like it was dissolving his insides.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:52 am

Loretta lunged, cutting through a group of vampires that was blocking her from the fray. She darted towards Raven, dodging icicles, keeping her head down.

"Never thought I'd see the day I'd be saving you..."

Meanwhile, Lecarde quickly turned and parried an attack from Stella that was aimed at his head.

"Impudent child!" He shouted, smashing his second blade into her arm, cutting a huge gash that made Stella cry out in pain, falling to the floor in agony.

"This is the last time you will disobey me..."

He held his hand above Stella's head, and a ball of flame began to appear, relecting in Stella's eyes like death.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 am

The stealling started to crack above Lecarde. But he didnt notice. He had stell right where he wanted her.

Suddenly The cealing gave in, and a Black figure crashed down. Plunging a rapier blade right into the head of lecarde.

There was a huge demonic scream as Lecarde exploded into a cloud of dust.

The figure got offthe ground and stepped into the light. He was tall with long brown hair. He wore a large cloak with a white ruffled shirt. He also wore black trousers and black shoes. His face seemed sunken and demonic, He smiled and you could seethe fangs in his mouth. His eyes a deep shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:15 am

Stella let out a faint laugh, and slowly began to sob as Lecarde disappeared into nothingness. Her one goal in life had just been snatched from her, revenge now impossible... She sunk to the floor, her eyes bloodshot, her mouth in a pained smile.

Loretta shouted as she looked at the eyes of the man who had landed in Lecarde's place. Even through the demonic shell, she recognised him.

"No.... it can't be... so it's true...? Marcus?"
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 am

Raven yanked the ice sword from out of himself. Galren ran to his aid. But Raven Pushed him away again.

"You bastered!" He said as he got up. His wonds healing instantly as the power grew within him.

"I wouldn't of minded if it was stella that killed him she deserved it. But out of all the power crazed hell bent scum in the world. why did you have to do it?"

Marcus let out a chuckle."Simple. I wanted his army."

"Well.....You wont get it!"

Raven slammed his sword into the ground. oth ofhis hands on the hilt. The jule on theed started to glow. It then started to emit Black aura. It seperated into 2 strands that started to curl round Raven. Ravne grinned his fangs bared.

"You will regret this!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:18 am

Stella managed to pull herself to her feet, and Loretta rushed to help her. Marcus was apparently entertained by Raven's sudden change, ignoring the girls completely. The wound in Stella's arm had begun to close, it had been a hard hit but her wounds would heal soon enough.

The vampires around the arena had not reacted to Lecarde's sudden death, but instead stood entranced by Marcus, aware of his obvious power emanating from him.

Stella stood up straight, ignoring the pain, and together they watched the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 am

The black aura swirled round Raven. It then totaly engullfed him for a split second then thre was a huge explosion of power!

Ravens appearance had change. His eyes were totaly black. His face was now white in colour. HIs hair was tied back. And he wore a huge black cloak. HIs appreance hadn't changed much but he looked very nobal. The power emmittin fro him was immence. Iit made some of the vampires aroun him cower and flinch.

He lifted his sword. It had changed also. The bladewas not perfectly straight any more. One side was curved while the other was jagged and sharpe. The blade was still black but the hilt had changed into gold. The eyesof the bt pulsating red. ad the jule on the end and what seemed to have an extra handel on it.

Raven then spoke. His voice demonic as if a thousend voices were talking at the same time. echoin all around.

"I am Raculda and now you shall die!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:42 am

Loretta's eyes widened in fear. She had seen this transformation before, and it struck fear through her heart. She slowly edged in front of Stella, her sister unknowing of the beast that stood before them.

"This is good, right?" said Stella.

Loretta was silent.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 am

Marcus looked at th being that stood before him.

"I hve heard myths and legends about the moltrvain overlord taking the devine frm but i never thought it was true."

"SILENCE FIEND!" Raculda shouted.

"Enough of this. Vampies! Seize him! Keep him alive. he would be benificial to my army."

Then marcus diddapeard in a cloud of smoke. The vampirse surrounded Raculda. But with ease Raculda darted forawrd swiping his sword horizontaly as he did so. It as as if he teleported he movd so fast.

three lines of 5 vampires where sliced in half by one swipe of Raculdas blade. Their bodys fell in half and expolded into dust.

Then Raculda was attackedfrom behind. Raculda grabbed the vampire and smashed it aginst the wall.

As the vampire hit the wall the wall crumbled and cracked. The vampire got up again. As it did so Raculda saw who it was. It was galren. Under marcus's spell like the others.

Raculda stared at galren. Ravens voice spokeout through him.

"No Galren not you!?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:37 am

Seeing the vampires suddenly become active once more, Stella rose to her feet. Her arm was healed now, only a little blood remained. She swung her sword, extending it into it's whip-like form, and began to whirl it around, tearing limbs from vampires one after another.

Reluctantly, Loretta grabbed her rapier and joined the fray, her eyes cautiously watching Raven as he decimated his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clock Tower :: Role-Play :: Role-Play-
Jump to: