The Clock Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clock Tower

The retreat for vampires and hunters alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Number of posts : 125
RP Character : Raven
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 am

Galren Ran to one to a huge tree. He looked up. The branches at tetop of the large red wood were engulfedin flames. He then saw his house within the tree. He saw the flames creeping towards it. With no time to waste he charged up the tree trnk heading towards what he called home.

He got up to te the large wooden structure and burst in the front door. Without time to loose he dartedinto his fahers room. He then looked under the bed. There was nothing there. He quckly got up andturnd round to see a large oak wardrobe. He pulled the dorrs open and under a pile of clothes he saw a large chest.

He pulled it with all his might. He then noticed it was padlocked shut. With no idea where the key was and no time to find it he unsheathed Gratis and with one mighty swip downwards chopped the lock clean off. He then thre the lid open. to see yet another aunate looking wooen box. It was made ofebony with golden leaves etched into it. Galren looked apon it. It was beautiful.

Suddenly the window inside the room smashed as flames started to engulf the building he was in he quickly sheathed his sword grabbed the box and ran.

Themain door was blocked by flames. All exits were blocked by flames. The floor was giving in under his weight. Wirth no time to lose he jumped on the spot and the floor gave in from under him. He fell but before he hit th ground with his free arm he grabbed a branch. This ten wrenched on his sholder, He cried in pain and then fell to the forest floor. Luckily it was not a long fall. and he picked himself up. As he did so he saw th legion of vampires walking away from the wood. The number had at least doubled since their arrival.

Galren Quickly retreated from the burning forest on foot. With the box under his arm and an injured sholder it wasnt long till Galren had to rest. He Found a rock in a feild which was a good way away from the forst. He Lent against the rock ad saw the flames in the distance. Tears startedt stream down his face. He sat, he breathed in deeply to get his composure back. He then looked down on the box he got from his fathers room.

"What is this? What has he been keeping?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

RP Character : Stella

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 am

She walked down the pitch black stone cold corridor, carrying a small silver tray with a black smoking pipe and pile of tobacco upon it. As she reached the end of the corridor, she began to climb up a spiral staircase, the orange glow of firey candlelight flickering above. She reached the top, and pushed open a large oak door that creaked loudly.

She walked into the large library, its great glass windows pitch black with the night sky. As she walked over to the glass, she peered outside to see the lights of the villages way below in the distance, their numbers slowling dwindling as people extinguished their candles to sleep.

"Stella, there you are."

She turned her head to see her master standing behind her. He was hundreds of years old, maybe even thousands, but he looked only 40. He had long black hair and wore old fashioned clothes, a victorian style suit with a long collared shirt underneath. His face was cold and pale, the vampiric side of him hidden by a guise of nobility.

She turned, head bowed.

"I brought your things, sir."

He smiled. "Excellent."

There was a long silence as he filled the pipe and put it in his mouth. There was nothing to hear, not even the quiet breath of a living soul. With a sudden resounding click of his fingers, there was a quick flash of flame and the pipe began to smoke.

Stella walked past him slowly, heading back towards the large oak doors.

"Oh, Stella?"

She jumped at his voice. "Y-yes?"

"I'm going out tonight. I won't be back until dawn." he said, abruptly. "Help yourself to your food."

"Yes, sir." She turned back towards the door, and after a few paces she stopped to speak.

"Oh, father?"

There was no reply. She turned around, but Lecarde was gone.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 am

Galren still looked at the box. It was wandifully crafted. He opened it slowly an within it there was a note. He lifted the folded peice of paper up. As he did so he revealed at first tool t be a shard of glass. He then looked further to see it was not just a shard but a moulded peice of glass, it was moulded into the shape of a Wooden stake. Like a vampire slayer would use.

Galren Lifted it up. It felt light for a second, It hen suddebly started to gain weight and red aura starte to from inside it. It felt like a peice of wood now but it looked like a glowing peice of glass. The glass steak glew and pulsated but thats all it did. Galren put it back in the box and it returned t its original form.

He then unfolded the peice of paper and began to read.

This is a weapon, The weapon that will end all darkness, The weaon that will take him down

Thats all it said. He returned evrything to the box and closed it. Galren began t feel weary. He led down with te box under his arm and slept.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Stella was alone. She had made her way down to the pantry, which looked more like a butcher's than anything you'd usually see in such an extravagant place - a stone tiled room, with blood spatter on the walls and old wooden cabinets lining the walls. She pulled open a cupboard, and pulled a vial of red liquid from within it. She pressed the glass neck to her lips, the scent of cold blood reaching her nose. She began to tip the glass, but then she heard a noise.

It was a muffled kind of voice. It was coming from Lecarde's private storage.

There's a live one?

She looked around, put down the vial and crept toward the small door the sound was coming from. As she pushed it open, it didnt creak as she expected, instead opening smoothly. Behind the door was a pitch black staircase downward, but her vampiric eyes could see perfectly. There was a trail of blood on the steps, someone had been dragged down them recently, it was fresh. As she reached the bottom of the steps she could hear laboured breathing, and as she turned the corner her eyes opened wide as she saw the man before her.

He was chained to the wall, his wrists cutting into the manacles that held his arms outward, and his face was swollen and bruised. He wore only a pair of worn trousers, and his bare chest was covered in lacerations. He opened a single bloodshot eye, and let out a pained laugh.

"You're both... going to... die..."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:21 pm

The sun rose over the torched forest. smoke as still rising but the flames had dissapeard.

From afar Galren awoke. His arm still over the box. got up slowly, his arm had stiffened up ad he could not move it at all well.

He placed the box in a pouch that was strpped to his belt and he proceeded forward. Walking where ever his feet led him.

It was a while before he could see buildings in the distance. He could see what appared to be a town of some sort. Seeing as he neverreally left the wood where he grew up he didnt really know about his surroundings.

He got to the town. But assoon as he set eyes on the center of the town he saw the same group of vampires. It seemd as though they were having a meeting of some kind. He sped quietly down a back ally and the jumped up soe boxes to get ontop of the building. To get a better vantage point.

He got to the top ofthebuilding bu as he dd so he saw a figue standiong with his bck to him. Looking down at the vampires. The figure was wearing a long dark coat that blew in the wind. It had short spikey hair. Galren proceeded to get closer to see what was happening in the town center.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Stella looked at the man. He was one of the few she had ever seen this close, her life sheltered from reality.

"What do you mean...?"

The man smiled as much as his toothless mouth would allow, and between heavy breaths he spoke again, almost in a chant.

"You're going.... to die... you're going... to die..."

Stella slapped him with vampiric strength, blood splattering across the wall from his mouth. His head went limp and the breathing stopped. She was concerned, but instinct took over. She plunged her fangs into the mans throat, draining his life. She had never tasted blood straight from a body before, it was a rush.

Minutes later, she stood up and closed her eyes, a trickle of blood running from her mouth. She licked her lips, and then panicked as she saw the tooth marks in his neck.

Father will know I was in here!

She ran back up the steps, her head spinning with the taste of blood and the fear of her master's reaction. As she reached the top, however, she could smell it.

Smoke. And fire.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 am

Galren stopped next to the man and peered over to see a swarm of vampires gathered in the town center. He looked close and he recognised some of them as his own family. He cold destinctly see his brother and ister in the pack. Their skin a pasty white with vacant stare on their faces. Hissister with her beautiful long blond hair and his brother with his hood up he always wore.

But before he could make another move he felt something againt the temple of his head. It was sharp peircing his skin, He dared not move.

The man that was standing next to him now had a one handed cross bow pointed at Galren's head. The man was wearin a long leather jacket which had no sleaves. A blue starf was wrapped around his nexk which also covered his mouth. His hair was jet black and spikey and hi eyes were narrow and dark. His arms were thick with muscle, he wore black leather fingerless gloves. His trousers were black as well as his knee high boots.

"Please......I mean you no harm." Galren muttered

The man scollowed at Galren an lowered his crossbow. He then returned to looking at the congrigation of vampires.

"Who are...." galren was interupted as the man raised one hand up as if to tell him to shut up.

The man kept looking down and then he saw a younger man near the congrigation. The younger man looked up at The man on the roof. The man on the roof nodded and the he proceeded into the congrigation.

"He is going to get kill..." galren was intrupted again as the man swung round and pointed thecross bow at Galrens head. He scaowled at galren gain and lowered his weapon.

By this time The man who seemd to the the accoplice of the man on the roof had made his way into the pack of vampires. He then looked up to the roof for confirmation. The stranger with the cross bow nodded and the man down below planted something on the ground. He then started to walk away form the pack trying not to be seen.

A few seconds past and suddenly white aura emmitted from thw ground. The vampires looked at the ground and emeadatly knew what it was.

"HOLY WATER!!!" One of the vampires shouted and chaos brpoke out as th vampires tried to save themselves.

Galren saw his brother and sister running. He didnt think for a second. He jumped down to ground level and proceeded after them.

The man at the top ofthe building caught glimps of this. And without hesitation caught his acomplices attentions and pointd at galren. The man then spead off after him. Ripping the cloak he had on. He was wearing a sandy coloures sleavless shirt, dark gree trousers andbrown books. he alsow hd a black bandannd tired overhis head. He darted between the stampeeding vampires with speed and ease.

Galren was gaining on his brother and sister. He reached them tackeling them both to the ground then dragging them to a near by allyway.

"Are you ok?" Galren asked them.

The two of them just stared at him. The same vacant stare as they had before. Then suddenly They both roared baring their fangs, theire eyes a deep blood read. The both pouned on Gaklren and pinned him down.

"What are you doing i jus saved you two!" Galren shouted.

But they took no notice they were both going for his neck. One each side when suddenly the man grabbed them both by the back of the collor and threw them against a wall knocking them out.

"What th hell do ou thik youare doing!?" theman shouted.

"I was saving my brother and sister!"

The man looked round a them then back at Galren.

"Brother and sister? You mean they were your brothr and sister. They arn't now. They are just soul-less creatures with nothing but blood lust."

The man offered his hand to help galren up. Garen grabbed it. The man spoke.

"By the way my name is scur....." Suddenly one of te vampires jumped on the mans back and sunk his teeth in, Draining him of life. The man fell limply to the ground, his eyes wide upen, his body motionless.

Galren unsheathed Gratis.

"Don't you remeber me? do you kno who i am?"

The vampires slowly walked towards galren teeth bared, growling. Galren Held his sword up in defence. But both of the vampires exploded int clouds of dust.

Galren looked up to see the man with the crossbow on the roof of one of the buildings with his crossbow pointed out infront of him. And a look of anger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:51 am

The castle writhed with flame, an orange glow lighting it up like a bonfire in the night sky. Stella ran through the pantry, back up to the library. She ran to the window, pressing her face against it. Down below was a mob of people, wielding torches and weapons. Had the villagers discovered Lecarde's true nature?

However, she realised these were not peasants. They wielded real weapons - swords, crossbows and spears. Many wore armour plated clothing.

Stella leapt back as a dagger flew up towards her face from the mob, the glass shattering, shards cutting into her legs and arms. She turned bck towards the oak doors, but the fire had spread quickly and there was no way to run. In desperation, she took a long run towards the window and leapt, falling hundreds of meters and hitting the ground with a loud crunch, dust flying from the impact.

She looked up, to see herself surrounded by warriors, weilding their weapons ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:16 am

The man jumped from te building and landed crouching infront of Galren. The then rose t his feet grabbed Galren by the front of his tunis and slammed him against the wall. Anger in his eyes.

"You got my partner killed....." He said in a hushed voice

"I'm....I...I"

"Do you realise what has got to happen now?"

"Please.....I just wated to save...."

The man dropped Galren to the floor. He then looked a him with his narrow eyes. As if he was analysing him.

"With training.........you will do."

The man walked up to his accomplices body. Picked it up and slung him over his sholder in a firmans lift.

"He needs a decent Cremation.........Elf! Come with me!"

"W...w...why should?"

The man turned round to face galren his narrow dark eyes staring at him.

"You would not last 5 seconds otherwise......."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 am

Stella fell to her knees and closed her eyes.

"P-please... don't hurt me..."

The warriors lowered their weapons.

"What's happening...?" A single tear trickled down her face.

A single man walked behind her, and sheathed his sword. He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok?"

For a second, a smile spread over Stella's face. Seconds later, she had grabbed the man's hand and twisted it so that the bone snapped. She swiftly yanked the sword from his belt and in one swift movement spun and beheaded him. The others once again raised their weapons.

"She is hostile!" One of them shouted.

She smiled and ran her finger down the blade, blood trickling down the blade, and solidifying, running down the blade giving it a scarlet edge. She swung the blade around her head, and brought it down, the crimson edge now serrated, a red hilt forming a guard around her hand.

"Come, fight me."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am

The man laid his accomplice down on a bed of wood and twigs and stepped back. Galren was standing beside him.

"Light it..." The man said

Galren went up to the wood pile and planted his sword tip into it. He then grabbeda stone and scraped it repeateidly across the blade. Sparks flew an after a moment caught the wood on fire. It took a while for the whole pile of wood to come alight.

The man was silent once more. Staring at the roaring flames as they engulfed the lifeless body of his accomplice.

"I'm sorry.." Galren said after a long silence.

The man grunted still staring at the flames.

The fire died down and the man waled up to the smoldering pile of ash. He took out a small pouch from hisbelt and scooped up the ashes of his dead partner and put them into the pouch.

"We must carry on with what i came here for."

"What are yu hear for?"

"I am heading to the town library..follow me."

The man started to walk but Galren just stood there.

"HEY!" He shouted

The man stopped dead in his tracks. The looked over his sholder at galren.

"You can't treat me like some sort of lap dog! Sure i made a mistake but i am not here to be treated like dirt."

The man turned round and started to march towards Galren. They were face to face noses almost touching.

"Let me get something straight elf! You kill my partner. You replace him. I keep you alive from the vampires! Understand?!"

"Since when did i agree i was going to replace him?"

"Since I know what happened to you in that wood. I was following that vampire clan a long time before they hit your home. You have no whereelse to go and nothing to forfill. In other words......I'M the only person you can trust."

There was a silence for a moment then the man spoke again.

"But you still have to gain my respect." He stormed off marching back to the town.

"My Name is Galren!" Galren shouted.

The man stopped once more.

"Raven" The man said, and carried on walking
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 am

Stella swung blow after blow, cutting limb from limb, dodging every blow thrust her way. She was fighting out of anger for the attack, but even more so the exhilaration of battle. It was something she had never experienced, but it was glorious. One attacker raised his spear behid her, but she swung her sword backward over her head, the serrated blade against his neck, and pulled it back to herself, the jagged edge slitting his throat.

"Who is this!? Lecarde's guard dog!?" Cried a man. His next words were cut off by the blade piercing his throat.

Over fifty men lay dead at Stella's feet, her face spattered with blood, her fangs bared. The remaining men began to run, and she dropped the blade and let out a haunting laugh, her only world now collapsing into rubble.

She stood alone, her clothes blood drenched and without any knowledge of the world outside her. Suddenly, she felt very alone.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:05 am

Raven and galren Made it to a large aunate looking building with huge oak wooden front doors. Raven pushed past Galren and pushed the doors open.

There was little natural light in the library and most of the laturns had been burnt out. Raven ent into the building and galren soon followed. Raven took one of the few lit lanturns.

"Follow me!"

They walked through th deserted library. It was like the library had not been usedin years, there was so much dust on teh shelves.

"Where is everybody?" Galren asked.

"This town has been deserted for at least 50 years."

"What are we doing here?"

"Finding the scrolls of Altoria."

"The what?"

Raven just looked over his sholder at Galren and scowlled and looked back again.

The both came to the end of the large room. There was a giant shelf of books dead infrontof them.

"Looks like a dead end." Galren said

Raven ignored him and ran his finger across the books. e thwen stopped at a book with a black leather spine. It had gold etched into the spine. It looked like gol leaves. Raven pulled it and the ground started to shake.

The book shelf the slid itself into the wall and then slid to the side to reveal a dark passage. Raven walked on with Galren close behind him. They Then walked into a small room with a large table. There were scrolls layed out on the table.

"Some hsbeen here. I hope we are not late." Raven said. He hung the lantern up in te middle of the cealin to give the room a dim orange glow. Raven then went to the shelves of scroll and started looking.

Galren went to the table and saw the scrolls stretched out he read.

The Delacroix and The Moltervain Vampire clans were 2 of the largest Clans of vampires to have power over the living realm in the dawning of te new age. It was said that the vampire world would have died out if i wasnt for the Son of the leader of the Moltervain.......

Galren tried to read on but it looked like the writing that proceeded had been scratched out by a quill. You could not make out the writing of one section of the scroll. Then the writing suddenly continued.

......Both The Delacroix and the Moltervain were Taken down in he legendry hunter vampire war and to this day none of the familys survived

"Its like someone wanted to earase history." galren said

"What?" Raven said abruptly

"I was just reading this scroll."

Raven walked up to the scroll.

"You fool this was what i have been looking for give it here."

Raven rolled up the scroll and the other peices of parcment that surrounded it.

"Time to leave Elf."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 am

Stella wiped the blood from her face, but her clothes were still drenched. She decided to head to the village, too see if she could find any information about what was going on.

She trudged down the muddy path towards town, moving swiftly. She jumped at sounds she didnt recognise, animals rustling in the bushes, twigs breaking underfoot.

Eventually she reached the entrance of the town, where the worn path met stone cobbles bathed in the light of street lamps. She moved towards the town center, and sat down, pretending to shiver with the cold.

Sure enough, after less than an hour a young man approached her.

"Are you alright?"

She looked up at him, and took his hand. He lead her to an inn, and paid for her to stay for the night.

"Anything you need, you let me know." He said with a warm smile.

"T-thanks." She said.

The door closed, and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 am

Raven and galren were about to leaave the library when suddenly there was an invisable force blocking the door way. Even though the fron doors were wide open.

Raven then turned to Galren.

"This seems suspisiouse. How good are you with that bow?"

"I was the best in the wood."

"We shall soon see aout that. See if yu can get to the top of one of the larger book cases. Go!"

Galren ran. Not knowing what was about to attack them. He found a large stone book case and proceeded to clime it like a ladder using the shelves. He got to the top. The view was quite amazing condsiderin they were inside a Library. He took his bow off his back ad pulled an arrow out. He waited.

Raven looked round. Then he saw a coat of arms on the wall opposite him. He smiled. Ran to the wall and wrenched on of the axes off it. He then thought for a second, smiled and wrenched the other axe off. The sheil crashed to the floor.

"Common Then Come out and fight!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am

Stella cleaned off her clothes in her room, the stone sink dyed red by the blood that drained from them. With no way to dry them, she put on the soaking corset and skirt and crept downstairs to the bar, dripping water on the wooden stairs as she did so.

She found a quiet corner and sat down, listening intently for a ord on the events of the castle. News obviously hadnt spread very fast, the bar was fairly quiet. People talked of their daily business and families, until one converstaion caught her attention

"...hear about old Lecarde? Apparently someone accused him of being a vampire! Of course I'd never believe it but I heard that the Drajers have gotten involved!"

"The Dragers!? Hah! You read too many fairy tales!"

"I swear, they said that Maximillion Drajer was going to question Lecarde himself!"

"Hmph, sounds like a dumb rumour to me..."

Stella recognised the name... Drajer... Drajer... she couldnt remember where she'd heard it. Before she could think any more, a voice broke her trail of thought.

"Excuse me?"

It was the young man from before.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes..." she replied.

"Quiet, arent you? What happened? You were soaked in blood!"

She was quiet for a minute.

"My family was killed by theives... I tried to protect them but they were all killed! I had to run, and then I ended up here." She began to wail softly. She had learned it from when her father had been strict, it had always gotten her off lightly. It seemed to work here, too.

"Thats... terrible! I will help you however I can!"

"No... no... thats fine. I have relatives I can go to tomorrow." She lied. "Theyre not far from here... I'll make it."

"Oh... ok. Well rest well tonight."

She nodded. She turned her attention back to the couple who had been talking, but they were now discussing a crop shortage.

Where is father now?, She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 pm

The room was silent. Raverns voice echoced.

"cummon fight like a man!"

The suddenly there was a thud as a vamire fell to the floor. It had a back arrow sticking out of it. it the exploded into dust.

Then anothwe fell and another. Raven looked up and saw Galren Taking them out with ease with is bow. No hesitation just sharp shooting.

"Why is he getting all the fun?" Raven dropped the axes and pulled the cross bow out from under his coat. He looked to the cealing to see swarms of vampires crawling on the walls and sealing.

"Damn Scarab Vamps!"

Last edited by Razer36 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Suddenly there was a shattering as the tavern's windows burst open, and ten figures leapt through the window and crunched to the floor.

They've found me!, Stella panicked.

The figures looked around, examining the shocked inhabitants of the tavern. One of them glanced upon Stella and she flinched, but the man did not raise any alarm. He turned to the others.

"Take them all."

Suddenly the nine other figures let out shouts and bared vampiric fangs. Unsure what was going on, she swiftly ran out of the back door and into the streets. There was blood everywhere, people being dragged out of buildings by vampires, having their necks pierced by fangs one by one.

At first Stella thought it was a massacre. Then as one of the corpses began to move, and stood slowly she realised - they werent being fed off of. They were being turned. A village slowly joining the ranks of the undead.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:38 am

The vampires were comin through the cealing thick and fast.

"They're to many of them elf RETREAT!" Raven shouted.

"But there isno where to go." Galren said between shots. "The entrance is blocked remeber."

Raven put his cross bow away and ran for the axes. He charged a the door. But before he got there 4 heavily armoured nights appeared before him. They wore black aurmour. The sholders and the knee caps of this particular armour had gothic spike petruding from them.

All 4 were wearing helmets these helmets had were aunate and gothic looking. With grill at the front of the face. All yu could see were bright red eyes staring at you through the grill.

"Elf...i suggest you get down here and use whatever sword skill you have."

Galren looked down to see the 4 aurmourd Vampires. They were baring huge braod swords.

Galren jumped down and landed next to reven and unsheathed Gratis.

"Someone knows we were here for the scrolls. No one would just send scarab and bezerker Vamps on a lim." Raven said.

The scarab vampires stopped and peared down to observe the up coming battle.

"Elf...This is your first training session. Rule 1 do not get over confident."

And raven charged at the bezerkers weilding both axes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:05 am

Stella watched as the vampires' numbers grew, the newborns turning on their friends and families, turning them as well. After a while, the village was silent, the lifeless vampires unspeaking. Slowly they began congregate towards the town center, circling the fountain in the middle of town.

Suddenly there was a rumbling, and the water of the fountain began to drain. As the water emptied, s downward staircase was revealed. The original vampires headed down the stone steps, then one after another their victims began to follow them. Stella slipped into the mass and followed the queue of vampires as they submerged deep down into the ground. as the passageway below widened, she hung back, and the last of the vampires passed her, the starlight above disappearing as the stairway closed above her. Nowhere else to go, she crept after the vampires, over a hundred in number, and found herself in a large chamber like a cathedral. And standing on a podium at the very front, was Lecarde.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 am

Raven charged at 2 of them. As soon as he ran the 2 bezerkers did also with their huhe broad swords. The bexerkers swinging their swords down and raven spinning and turning parry every single blow with the axes in his hands.

Raven then tripped one of the bezerkers up with a swift kick to the ankles.

Meanwhile Galren was having trouble trying to fight off the other two. He was barryin the blows form the bezerkes but at the same time getting knocked back, almost stumbeling over. His sword blade started to pulsate a red aura. Why it did this he had no idea. But he kept fighting using all his might. The blade emitting more aura.

Then one of he bezerkers threw a punch and knocked him to te ground. Gratis was now beaming with power. Still in his hand he had the earge to point the blade at the oncoming bezerkers. He did so and the blade eruppted with power. Suddenly a wave of flame was speeding towards the bezerkers. As the flames whipped and roared you could see the shape of 4 smapeeding horses within it. Their mains firey. They soon engulfed all 4 bezerkers with ease. Raven dived out of the way and had to take cover behind some book selves.

The flames and fire hourses rode up the walls and engullfed all the scarabs with ease. Galren waqs still pointing the blade with a look of shock o his face, he could not belive his eyes. He dropped the sword and the hoursesand the fire dissapeared. The place was ascorched mess, the walls were black and tere was ash everywhere.

Raven pick himself up thre down the axes and brushed himself off. He then scaowled at Galren and walked to the door.

Suddenly a figure materialised infront of him. It spoke withoiut hesitation. Its image shrowded in blackness.

"So we finaly meet again Raculda!"

Raven stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes wide with shock.

The figure laughed. "You thought that you were the last Raculda. But you are wrong. The scrolls will do yu no good. The answer lies within this pathetic elf!"

The figure dissapeared and the rea appeared behind Galren Grabbing him by the back of the neck. It Lifted Galren up and Tore the bag from him where the Aunate box with th glass steak had been carried. It the threw Galren down. and tore open the bag. Then opend the box carefully.

"This is wat youhave been looking for. This was under your nose all the time!." It held the glass steak as if filled with a black and purple aura.

"You will not need thispawn any more. Come find mealone and ewill end this. Unite the familiesonce more!"

The figure plunged the steak into the heart of galren. The aura going through him like poison. The veins in his head and face becoming visable ad his skin turning a pale purple colour.

"Till me meet again Raculda!" And the figure dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:04 am

Father...!

Stella looked up in shock as Lecarde, who looked over the mass of new vampires that stood before him. She kept herself hidden from his view, she had no idea what he would do if he caught her there. Suddenly, he began to speak, his voice echoing in the chamber.

"Welcome to my world!" He laughed.

There was silence from his audience. They watched him, transfixed.

"For years, I have guarded your people. I have raised your families, fed them, protected them and served them. Today, you repay your debts to me!"

They all bowed their heads in allegiance. Accepting their new master without a word.

"Today, the Drajers have come to destroy your protector. Now you will fight as guardians for me. Just as they destroyed my family, we will destroy theirs!"

Stella was shocked. Family!? He said he knew nothing!
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Raven rushed to Galren. Galren was jerking and shaking his skin purple with blue vains crawling up the sidesof his face. His eyes wide open.

"There not much i can do...Im sorry." Raven said to him and stood up to walk away.

"P-p-p-please....h-h-elp....." Galren splutted. He could feel his life fading away.

Raven looked over his shoulder at galren. He could not bare to see tis elf suffering from the wrath that had just happened. He knelt down next to Galren.

"The aura has seeped into your body acting like poison. Why didnt you tell me you had the steak of drajer?"

"I..-I-I ." Galrens life was fading away from him he could feel his last breath drawing near.

Raven quickly pickedup gratis and removed one ofhis gloves.

"I swore on my death bed i wasn't going to sire anyone! But no one just turnes up with the steak of drajer."

Raven took the blade and slid it across his palm. He started to bleed frm a great gath in his hand. He threw gratis down and held Galrens Mouth open.

"You betterbe important elf!" He clenched his bloody fist over Galrens mouth and his blood dripped into Galrens mouth.

Galren Drew his last breath. He suddenly became motionless his eyes wide andlife less. His body went limp. Raven stood back and put his glove back on. He the looked at Galrens motionless body. Then his body suddenly sprang to life. His back arched and he roared. His hair started to turn white his eyes turninf a deep purple. His Teeth shapening and petruding 2 long fangs. His skin turning a grey colour and his lips turning jet black. His cheek bones becoming more prominant.

His body levetated. As it did so his cloak on his back morphed into 2 huge wings. He then gained his balance in the air and stared at Raven. He smiled and then charged at him.

Raven caught him by the troat without any hesitation. His grip was immence. alren tried to struggle free but to no avail. Then suddenly Galren calmed down. His features retuning to normal. His cloak reterning. Raven dropped him.

Galren fell to his knees splutterg and coughing.

"W-w-what the hell just happened?"

Raven walked past him and kick gratis along the floor to him he then walked to the door.

"Welcome to the Moltervain."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:08 pm

The anger exploded within Stella, she felt betrayed by the one person she knew and trusted, her own father.

"YOU LIAR!!" She screamed, her voice echoing in the chamber. She braced herself for a hostile outbreak, but there was none. Her voice resounded in the chamber, finally quietening into nothingness.

Lecarde looked directly at her. He spoke, his voice not raised yet reaching her ears perfectly, a disapproving tone to his voice.

"Stella... what is the meaning of this?"

She glared at him.

"What have you been hiding from-"

"SEIZE HER!" he suddenly bellowed, a pained rage in his eyes.

Suddenly the vampires seemed to spring to life. Together they roared, and closed in on her. She leapt as the nearest dived at her, and landed with her legs on his shoulders. With a quick twist, she spun her body and broke his neck, landing on her feet as he exploded into dust. two more vampires closed in, one weilding a knife. She kicked the knife from his hand, scratched his eyes with her nails, then caught the knife from mid air and beheaded the second vampire. She then turned back to the first of the pair who was roaring in pain, blood dripping from his face, and she kicked him backwards sending him sprawling into the mob of vampires.

"ENOUGH!" Shouted Lecarde. "Stop wasting your pathetic lives! Maleus, deal with her."

The vampires retreated, Stella warily looking all around her. There was a thud, as someone landed behind her. She turned her face and looked behind her, to see a vampire weilding a katana, pointed at her. She turned to face her opponent, his face half hidden by long blonde hair. He was barechested, with baggy trousers and a long sheath on his back.

Stella ignored the newcomer.

"I demand an explanation, father!"

"You will demand NOTHING!" He shouted, a rage on his face she did not recognise. "Seize her!"

She dived towards Maleus, but he was gone. Seconds later she felt his arm bind hers behind her back, and his blade at her throat. A cold voice spoke in her ear.

"Come, or die."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 am

The 2 ofthem waled ou of the library int the gloriouse sun light. Galren stopped dead in the door way of the library sticking to the shade. As ran walked out without hesitation. Galren looked puzzled

"Your not on fire"

Raven topped and turned to galren

"What?"

"Your not on fire, the sun, its not burning you."

Raven Laughed "you read to many fairy tailes elf. Didnt you noticethe lack of burning vampires when your wood got infultrated?"

Galren then stepped into the light, hesitant at first but h did not burst into flames.

Both oftem walked out of the deserted town in silence. Galren had a lot of questions to ask, but was affraid he might get scowlled at agin. but he could tell by just looking at raven he was deep in thought. always destracted somehow.

The both reached a small collection of trees and Raven sat down.

"we will rest here a while."

Galren sat next to him. They both sat in silence once more. a few minuets had past untill Galren pluckedup the courage to say something.

"Who is Raculda?" galren said looking at raven inquisitivly.

"You impressed me today Galren." Raven said dodging the question.

"Impressed you? wait did you call me...."

"You have amazg bow skill, which can top my cross bow. Your prisition aming is second to none."

"thank you..."

"But what were you rthinknig with that light show?"

"Sorry?"

"Thos flaming horses, i could tell you were in experinced with them yu could of got us both killed."

"I didnt know i had that power. I donk know what gratis is capable of."

He unsheathed the sword and emainied it. There was still blood on it from whereraven cut his hand, o closer inspection the blood seemed to have apurple tint to it.

Raven looked at Galren.

"Your training starts tomorrow. We will then master that new technique you have and your new skills."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Lust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clock Tower :: Role-Play :: Role-Play-
Jump to: