The Clock Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clock Tower

The retreat for vampires and hunters alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Number of posts : 125
RP Character : Raven
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Blood Lust - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:40 am

Galren nodded andclosed his eyes. He focussed. But nothing was happening. He wasn't turing at all. He shouted to Raven.

"Raven! I..I Cant turn!"

"You do realise this is a Delacroix castel dont you elf?" Raven said almost losing his balance but re gaining it once more.

"All Delacroix structures have a hold on us moltervain. Making it impossible for us to turn. You should of known that loretta. Call yourself a hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

RP Character : Stella

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:00 am

Loretta scowled. "Quiet! Or I'll throw you in myself..."

She put her hand on her forehead in thought. "Any ideas?"

Stella noticed that there were old metal supports hanging above where the drawbridge hung before. She unsheathed her sword from her back.

"I-I don't know how.. but I feel like I know this weapon. I know what it can do. And... I think I can do something to help."

Loretta looked at her, puzzled. "It's just a sword, isnt it?"

"No..." She felt her hand around the hilt of the blade, and found a small catch under the guard, which she pressed. Suddenly, the blade seemed to go limp, as it separated into twenty segments, all linked by a long thin chain that held them together like a whip. Looking forward, she swung the extended whip-sword, and it coiled around the hanging support over the chasm. She closed her eyes, and leapt, swinging through the air. Once she reached the other side, she knocked the catch and the blade quickly retracted back together, snapping back into its regular conjoined form as she landed in front of the broken gates.

She swung the blade at the huge unhinged door,and it came off completely, crashing down and creating a kind of bridge for the others. She grinned, and sheathed her sword again.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:10 am

as the door came crasing down Raven lost his balence and fell. He grabbed onto the metal support he was on. He weight wrenching against his sholder.

"God...Dammit...woman!" Ravenshouted as he pulled himself up.

He aw galren and loretta run across the bridge. Not noticeing him.

"Oh great no help!" Raven lept the huge gap between him and the door. He then walked across the bridge and pushed past the 3 of them once more making his way into the castel.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am

They walked inside, the smell of blood and ash filling their lungs. Stella led them down dark corridors, climbing and ducking under various bits of rubble. She led them through the bloody kitchen, and eventually they reached the dance hall, a large extravagant room with marble floors and stained glass windows. Many of the windows were smashed, and a broken chandelier lay on the cracked marble ground.

Stella kept going, until they reached a small door at the very back. Inside was a thin dark passageway, and many bottles of wine and barrels of ale stood against the walls. Eventually they reached a hatch, covered in dust, but apparently recently disturbed as there were broken cobwebs strewn about.

"I was never allowed down here." Stella said.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:36 am

"Well someone has been here recently." Raven said. Galren was looking at the bottles of wine on the walls in amazement. rave turned rpound and spottd him.

"Wha are you doing?" He asked.

"This is truley marvelouse. I have never see so much wine in my life."

Raven Rolled his eyes. "You do reaise we are here to kill a vampire overlord?"

Galren runed rom thebottles and walkd to wwhere the otherswere.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 am

They made their way down the hatch, down cold stone steps to an underground tunnel. The tunnel split into three different pathways, which all headed in completely different directions.

Stella looked back towards the others. "Well I've never been here before so I don't know where they lead. Which one do you think we should take?"
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am

Raven sat aganst a damp brick wall. he survayed te 3 pasths. They al seemed to look the same. He then sniffed the air.

"Hey, galren can you smell that?" Raven asked.

Galren lookd puzzled but he then causiously sniffed the air also. He tehn smelt the oder too. It wasnt much of a smell but moreof a feeling. It felt warm and somewhat dark.

"Its coming from the right one." Galren said pointing at the right hand passage.

"Yeah your right." Raen got up and stepped closer to he passage. The sent getting stronger.

"Defently smells like Delacroix." And raven started to alk down th dark passage way.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Stella closed her eyes, she couldnt smell anything.

"I guess Moltervain really recognise the vampiric scent... but I do smell blood."

They quickly began to make their way through the muddy passageway. Loretta stumbled, almost falling over.

"Shh..." said Stella.

"I don't have perfect vision like you vampires... give me a break, its pitch black in here!"
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Raven reached into his pouch.

"Here" He then tossed a vile to Loretta.

"Drink. You will see like us in no time."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Loretta warily took the bottle from Raven.

"If this is poison, Stella will kill you."

Stella nodded. Loretta drank the liquid, and seconds later she had to shield her eyes as light seemed to pour in. She could suddenly see clear as day. She nodded to Raven.

"I thank you."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Raven nodded and carried on down the path.

The tunnel seemed to stretch on for quite a while. It seemedlike they had travelledmiles untill they came to an opening.

Th stench of Delacroix was heavy in the air.

Raen stopped dead in his tracks. He then put his hand out to stop theothers. He crouched down. He had just seen apack of Delacroix in the next room.

"ok Galren find agood vantage point. BUt dont make any noise. Then wait till i gave the signal" Raven said.

Galren sneaked past the 3 of them. He saw a ledge just infront of him. He climbed up quietly. He could see this pack of vampires perfectly As he readied his bow. He then looked at raven for a signal.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Stella and Loretta watched silently as he vampires drew closer. Stella nervously held the hilt of her sword as their footsteps became louder, unwittingly walking right in front of Galren's lookout.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:40 am

Raven nodded and Galren took aim. He launched his first arrow straight throught two of the vampires. and then launched a second one through three of them. He knew perfectly well that this would not kill them but stall them.

Raven then jumped up as he did so he kicked one of the vampires to the head. The vampire fell down. Then without hesitation he blunged hishand through the vampires chest and rippd its heard out. The vampire exploded in a cloud of smoke.

He then grabbed his cross bow as the vampires surrounded him. Galren was still trying to stall them with his bow but it was no use. Hus jumped down with Gratis in hand.

"I'd be cateful with that sword elf. We dont want to cause so much comotion that our target runs."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:32 am

Stella and Loretta jumped out in unison, brandishing their blades and slashing vampires in half, destroying them. They silently took out one vampire after another, killing them before they could make a sound. Loretta grabbed the arm of the last vampire, and flipped it onto it's back, Stella piercing her blade right through its heart.

They stood up, and nodded to Galren and Raven.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 am

Raven just stood and stared at the pile of dust.

"Looks like the skill runs in the family Nicely done."

Galren sheathed Gratis. "Now here do we go?"

"You kno what elf. you follow your nose wewill follow. It will be good training for you. I'll back you up if you need."

Galre nodded and led he way sniffin the air. He went through the door on the other side of the room.

"This way."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 am

They made their way down the passages, following Galren as he smelt for the vampiric scent. As they drew closer, they could start to hear voices, in the distance.

"We must be close." Said Loretta. "Even I can sense them now."

Stella could hear Lecarde's voice. "I think hes giving another speech..." she said.

Loretta sighed. "A lot of vampires then, I assume?"

Stella nodded.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:13 am

Raven likedthe fact they were getting nearer to Lecarde. The power inside him was getting bigger.

He clenched his fists as he walked. His eyes flashed purple. His power was growing so much it was breaing the hold on him. He knew his destiny, what he became a hunter for was around the next corner. His sword formed in his hand. the hold over him had ben broken.

He sped up his walking. He shoved galren to the side making him stumble into the wall. But Raven did not notice or care. He had one objective and nothing was standing in his way.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:11 am

Stella noticed Raven speeding up, and she started to walk faster to keep up. Raven was after Lecarde, but so was she. She wanted more than anything to see the look in Lecarde's eyes as she ended his life by her own hand. She clenched her fists in hatred. Loretta quickened her pace to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 am

Raven Kicked the door down and the vampires all turned round to see him and stella standind in the door way.

"LECARDE!!!!!" Raven shouted pointing at him.

Lacarde was standing infront ofa huge thrown at the opposite side of the room. He caught sight of Raven and stella and smilled.

"Well i never thought i would see you again Raculda. And stella. who let you out."

"Damn you lecarde! You are going to pay for what you did!"

Lecarde laughed. "you always had temper problems you moltervain! Seize Them!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 am

Stella took no interesting in the fledgling vampires as she leapt towards the mob. She landed on the shoulders of one vampire, then leapt off into the crowd heading for Lecarde.

Several vampires had noticed Loretta, smelling the scent of a human. She drew her rapier and began to cut them down, dispatching one vampire after another. There were hundreds of them, maybe over a thousand, all ready to lay down their lives for their master.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 am

Raven was being attacked from all sides. But he hacked the vamipres down with ease. Be heading and slicing them down as he went through. The exploded into clouds of dust as he did so.

Raven was slowly making his way To Lecard When suddenly a tall vampire stood in his way. He hadbaggy trousers no shirt and lonbg blond hair which covered his right eye. He weilded a Katana. Which he spun then pointed at Raven.

"Maleus! well aint this a nice reunion."

"You will die moltervain scum!"

And with that Raven turned. "Not if you and lecarde die first!"

Meanwhile Galren was ploughing through the vampires with ease. He was getting the hang of hand to hand combat. emebering what his father taught him. But this time Gratis was not pulsating at all. He saw it as a good thing for now as he did not want to rid stella of her main objective
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 am

Stella kept going over the top of the crowd, but the vampires ahead moved and she landed on the ground, encircled. As they lunged, she flicked her wrist, and swung the blade. It extended and loosened, the bladed whip spinning and cutting the vampires in half, a ring of dust exploding around her.

Lecarde sighed. "I never wanted to hurt you Stella. But you leave me with no choice. Valton, execute her."

A large figure leapt from behind Lecarde, landing with a large crunch before her. He lifted his head to look at her, dark purple eyes staring evilly. He had long straight black hair, with a barbaric face. He stood up straight, a double voulge in hand. Suddenly there was a blast of wind as two huge black wings spread behind him, like a fallen angel.

Lecarde smiled. "The one Moltervain I ever liked. He doesn't talk much, but he's such a loyal pet."

He lunged towards Stella, and she raised her retracted blade to deflect his. His strenth was immense.

Meanwhile, all of the vampires began to spread out, some circling Loretta and Galren while wht others watched the two battles in front of them. Raven facing off with Lecarde's right hand man, Stella against his most loyal killer.

Last edited by Leon on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:37 am

Raven and maleus exhanged blows both with immence speed. Just looking at the fight it seemd like a blur. Raven then pushed Maleus back.

"That all you got?"

Maleus snarled and charged at Raven. He kicked off the ground to dodge the speeding vampire. But Maleus grabbedhis foot and slammed Raven to the ground. He then went to slice him with the katana but Raven rolled out of the way just in time. Sparks flyingat thekatana blade hit the stone ground.

Raven jumped to his feet. and with immense strangth punched Maleus in the chest. The blow sen him flying backwards. Then Ravenb marched to him as he connected with th wall. Stone flying everywhere. But maleus was not finished. He got up and parried Raven Sword blow. Sparks flying as their blades grinded together. Each of them with hate in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am

Stella could see Lecarde out of the corner of her eye, watching her. She could feel the anger within her, power coursing through her. She bared her fangs and deflected a blow from the double voulge of the huge Valton. With great speed she slashed again and again, but he spun his weapon, deflecting the blows.

As the anger built up inside her, blood began to form around her sword, the serrated edges solidifying along one edge as she swung it. The blade seemed to react to her blood, the gold emanating an aura, leaving trails of light as she got faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 am

Maleus Pushed Raven to the ground but raven got up almost insantly.

"Enough Games!" Raven shouted as he kicked off the grouns and hovered in mis air. He held his free hand out infront of him and a stream of sire came shooting out. Maleus quickly dodged the flame. He then Jumped and tried to garb Raven but it was no use he was too hight.

Maleus then smilled. He closed his eyes for a second and suddenly water seeped from out of the ground. It then took the shape of him. A clone in water form. The more appared. Leaping at Raven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clock Tower :: Role-Play :: Role-Play-
Jump to: