The Clock Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clock Tower

The retreat for vampires and hunters alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

Number of posts : 125
RP Character : Raven
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Blood Lust - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:05 am

Raven stopped dead in his tracks. He coul not believe who had just turned up. As he te shock settled in he morphed back to his human form.

"Your alive?? But how?" Raven said now back in his human form.

Galren stepped back and he turned back to his elven form.

Raven on the other hand stood still. He then held out his hand.

As he was an advanced higher being of the moltervain clan he could summon his blade at will but that ability faded likehis blood lust did over centuries. Now his new found blood lust was back he could summon his vampiric weapon no matter what form he was in.

A purple and red aura formedin his hand. It took the shape of a broard sword like Galrens but this one was beautifully crafted in a silver hilt. The hilt was entirely made to look like the uppr torso of a bat. with the wings pertruding aout to the sides. The lower half of the hilt formed to a point with what looked to be a jule on the end. Crimson in colour and perfectly round. The blade was jet black and shined in the light it was perfectly straight and flawless.

Raven pointed the blade at Loretta.

"I thought i cast you into the realm of the dead centuries ago!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

RP Character : Stella

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:31 pm

"You didn't finish the job. Such a fall would have killed any normal human, but it seems you thought too little of me."

She kept her blade pointed at the two vampires as she circled around them.

"What were you doing here Raculda? Were you involved in Lecarde's escape!?"
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Raven had his blad pointed at Loretta watching her every move.

"As soon as i saw Delacroix vampires here i was hoping i could find him to finish what i should of done centuries ago. Lecarde is nothing but a crazed vampire bent on power."

Raven slowly got his cross bow ot once more. He threw it to the ground.

"I became a vampire hunter just to rid this world of him."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 pm

"Hah! What makes you any less crazy? You tried to kill me! I should have hunted you down... and I would have done. But there are things more important than you... anyway, for all I know you are now working for Lecarde. He'll need some help with whatever he's plotting..."

Raven laughed. "You forget, I'm a Moltervain."

He pointed to Stella. "And they're Delacroix. All of them."

Loretta's gaze followed Raven's finger, and her eyes fell upon Stellas bloodstained face. Her eyes went wide and she fell to her knees.

"What... is this? Can it really be.... Stella? Big... sister?"

Stella looked at Loretta in shock, seeing that the girls face looked like her own, her hair the same natural black and her eyes were also brown.

"What....? I have no sister! Father had only one child!"
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Raven looked at Stella then back to Loretta.

"looks like a classic lacarde trick. He earased her memory when he sired her." Raven lowered his weapon.

Galren on the othr hand was looking back and for between them with awe. Raven looked at the expression on Galren's face.

"Your easily surprised arntyou elf."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:09 pm

"Erased my memory? I don't believe that... Lecarde was my father... he only recently told me of my mother and how-"

Stella fell silent. "How his family were killed."

Loretta's eyes filled with tears. "He stole you from me, and now I find he turned you into a vampire!" She wept. "For a hundred years I searched for you, hoping I would see you again... then I assumed you were dead... but I vowed not to rest until I discovered what happened to you..."

Stella collapsed. Everything she knew was a lie.

"But... you are so young! Thats impossible! And you are no vampire!"

"No." Loretta shook her head. "But I found a way. I found a way to live for eternity."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:14 pm

"was the before or after i cursed you into the realm of the dead?"

Raven looked at the two sisters.

"Well you have each othr now. At least there was some good news today. Galren lets go."

"We cant just leave them raven..."

"Galren... Lets..go!"

Raven walked off as he did so his sword dissapeared in a could of aura.

"Dont forget Gartis!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Stella closed her eyes. "I need proof. You tell me I am your sister, but I have no memory. I don't even know who you are!"

Loretta held out her hand to Stella. "You have done much wrong. You have killed many... but I hope... I just hope that I can have my sister back. I will show you your past."

Stella slowly took Loretta's hand. "OK. But if I sense any deception I will defend myself."

Loretta nodded. "You will understand."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Galren apprached stella causiously.

"Don't mean to intrude but..."

Galren was interupted by Raven who barged past him ad snatched gratis from beside stella.

"your too polite elf. Till we meet again loretta." He started to walk off once more
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Stella and Loretta walked side by side, down a dusty path. Stella was troubled.

"We are from different worlds. We are enemies. Even if you are my sister -"

"You can change." Loretta replied. "Lecarde took your soul, and you knew nothing else. But I want you to see the truth. I want you to join me."

Stella looked down. "An enemy of my father?"

Loretta sighed. "He's not your father. He stole you from your true family and brainwashed you."

"So... who is my father?"

"I will show you."

They travelled overnight, neither tiring but walking, for hours on end. Eventually they reached a village, with a large mansion visible in the background.

"Welcome home, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:03 pm

after travelling a good distance away from the town Galren and reven sat down and stated a fire as the night drew in. for th first time they were talking and socalising like friends. It had seemed that Galren had earnt the respect of Raven.

As the night drew on the two of the quetened down. Raven was sat agains a tree trunk looking at thestars while gaqlren was by the fire cross legged.

"Well you seem t have a lot of interesting stories there Galren." raven said.

"And what about you? Whats your life been like?" Galren asked.

Raven kept staring at the night sky.

"I think it is tgime you knew the truth about me Galren."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:17 pm

As the sisters entered the village, Stella spotted armed guards positioned everywhere.

"Why are we being watched?" Stella whispered.

"They are hunters." Loretta replied.

"What!? Why would you bring me here!?"

"Don't worry. They know who I am and they will not attack. This is the home of the Drajers."

Uncertain, Stella kept close to Loretta. They walked together, past houses and villagers, many of them looking at the pair curiously. Eventually they reached the mansion, which was locked with huge iron gates. With a nod to some hunters, the gates were opened with a loud creak. Together they walked inside, and Loretta opened the huge wooden doors.

"Who lives here?" Stella whispered.

"This is the house of the Drajers. This was our home."

As Stella walked inside, she noticed a huge painting - a painting of a family, a man and wife and their children. The man had long brown hair, and blue eyes. The woman was beautiful with long black hair, wearing an expensive looking gown. And sitting in front of them, with huge smiles and matching gowns, were Stella and Loretta, looking only a couple of years younger than they looked right now.

Loretta pointed at the picture. "Thats us, with our mother Annabelle, and our father - the legendary Leon Drajer."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:48 am

Galren look at Raven. He'd been wanting to know information about Raven for a while. But he never thought he would actaully hear it fgrom Raven himself. He felt honored but at he same time earger to know what raven was about.

Raven looked at the stars. He then spoke.

"I grew up in a small port town named Alderain. I had a loving family, plenty of friends. Life was good as a kid for me. I didn't have acare in the world."

Raven still looking up into the heavens, a smile spreading over his face.

"It was as if life was too good. I would used to think i was probably dead and it was heaven. You know the things kids minds come up with.

My father was a vicar and my mother was lef to care for us back at the cottage. Our family was perfect, never squabbled, always had stories to tell round the dinner table. Life was good."

a tear rolled down Ravens cheek.

"Untill one day when i was about 20 my father came home. He had the utmost look of horror spread across his face. I remeber exactly what he said even to this day. They are coming. The stories are true, they are coming he said.

I remeber looking out of the window and seeing the sky littered with what looked lik flying humans. They landed and started storming the town. It was utter chaos. houses wwereburing down. people getting murdered on the streets. It was utter blood shed. My house was attacked. I hid saving myself. But the rest of my family were brutally slaughtered. They then found me, but instad ofkilling me i was taken."

"Taken?" galren asked

"Yes taken. Baxk then I wasn't sure why but i remeber one of the vampires saying. We have found him he must be spared. I was then locked up in a cell for the next five years. they were just barley keeping me alive."

Galren was staring at raven mouth open. Raven carried on.

"The they took me out of the cell dragged me into this place which looked alot like a church alter. Very gothic and aunate looking. They then led me down on the alter strapped my arms in. I knew that by the end of what they were doing i would end up being one of them. I knew that i could not struggle out of it. I had nothing left to do. there was an elderly looking man he was dressed in aunate robes. He took an aunate looking sword, the same sword that i can summon now. And heldit above me. He then asked anything you want to say before you become one of us? There was only one thing i could say and that was I swear that when i become one of you, i will not turn any living being into a vampire. And just as i finished that the man stabbed the sword directly into my heart and started chanting. The main was immence, i felt the blood trickle out of my mouth my life slipping away. The last thg i remember was a gothic looking goblett being held over my head and the contence being poored down my dying throat."

Raven fell silent for a moment. Galren was eager to hear anything else he had to say.

"You have heard people calling me Raculda. That was my given vampire name. I was to be the overlord of the moltervain. The goblet had the blood of the previouse Moltervain overlord."

Raven fell silent once more. Galren was still staring at him he then eventually spoke.

"Im so sorry..I"

"It's ok. We should get some rest. we got some training to do tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Loretta lead Stella up the grand staircase of the mansion, which was covered with more paintings of the family, and their ancestors. One particular poster showed Leon Drajer standing next to another man. This other man looked almost the same as Leon, the brown hair and blue eyes, the face and build of their bodies. He wore extravagant clothing, and looked like a noble.

"Leon was a twin?" Asked Stella.

"Yes. Twins run in the family.." Loretta pushed her hair aside from her face, and Stella could see that their faces were the same. "See?"

Loretta pointed at the second man in the painting.

"Thats uncle Marcus. They were both killed the very same night... and mother too..."

"What happened to them?"

"It was Lecarde and his friends. They stormed the village and took them both down. Leon's body now rests in the mausoleum, but... uncles was never found. We think they destroyed his body."

A tear trickled down her face. "We were all so close. Leon and Marcus were a great team, and best friends. And Lecarde took away everyone that I loved. That's why... I vowed to kill him and find you."

Stellas eyes also welled up with tears. In that short time, she had discovered and lost a family she couldnt even remember. A deep hatred for Lecarde built up in her chest, and she shouted in rage.

"Argh! All this time, I have treated him like a father and master, I have loved him. And all this time, he was the man who took everything from me, even my own life."

Loretta looked Stella in the eyes.

"Then help me. Help me bring him to justice."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Galren fell asleep while Raven was still sat against the tree truck starin into nothingness.

Whay did thy have to choose me? Why? What made me so significalnt to the molervain?

He reachd for the scrolls on his coat. As he laid them out he could see that some infromatin had been scrubbed out. key moment in the clans history hat he needed to know. Knowing that the scrolls were no use to him he trew them on the fire. then returned staring ino space.

i never should ofsired him and i never should have had my blood lust re awakened.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:42 pm

Stella and Loretta talked for hours. About their family, and their hunt to save the world from Lecarde and the vampires. Loretta explained many things, and told Loretta how she had recieved her sword as a gift from Leon. Then her eyes widened.

"OH! That reminds me. He had something for you, as well. He never got
to give it to you. But now you can recieve it as he had intended."

"Where is it?" Stella asked.

Loretta looked down. "We buried it alongside his body in the mausoleum. I'll take you there."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Raven stayed awake for the night. His mind buzzing with thoughts. And his craving for blood setteling in.

When Gslren awoke the next morning. He saw Raven had not movedfrom his spot. But he wasn't sat up. His body was limp and hunched. He could tell something was up. he ran got up and wentto him

"Raven are you ok? what happened?"

Raven lifted his head slowly he was sweating and h looked weak.

"Need....Blood..."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm

The sisters left the mansion through large back doors. The garden was huge, with elaborate flowers and hedgerows cut to perfection. Loretta lead Stella through the grounds, until they eventually came to a large gate with vines growing up the walls on either side. Pulling a key from her belt, Loretta unlocked a large padlock on the front, and they walked inside.

It was like a sacred place, thick trees growing like a small forest, long green grass growing up to knee height. In the middle was a stone construction, with a coat of arms on the front, the name "Drajer" enscribed underneath.

They came closer, and Loretta pushed open an old door that slowly creaked open, firelight from within making the inside appear golden.

"They keep the flames burning, eternally." Loretta explained. "As a tribute to the brothers."

Walking down, Stella saw a large stone coffin, with the name "Marcus" written across it.

"Its more of a memorial really, the coffin is empty." Said Loretta, pointing at it. "The other one is real though-"

Loretta's voice cut off as the other coffin came into view. The lid was off, smashed on the floor in front of it. And the contents were gone.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Galren didnt know what to do. Raven was getting faint. Then he saw a man hiking down the track. He had a back pack on and was whistelin away minding his own bussiness.

With nothing else around Galren knew what he had to do. But he didnot know where to start. He had no idea if he needed the man alive. He then came up with a compromise.

he grabbed the bow from his back and a single arrow. Now he knew not to aim sraight for h heart. He pulled back aimed for asplut second and shot.

The arrow flew with speed straight into the stomach of the hiker. Who fell to the ground writhing in pain.

Galren ran to te hiker. But he did so with immence speed. He had nver ran like this before. Before he knew it he was standing right next o the hiker. He picked him up over his sholder and ran with immence speed back to Raven. He dumped the hiker infront of him.

Raven wearily looked down. as he did so his eyes widedned and his teeth grew. He sunk his teeth into the hiker.

Galren watched as he did so. liking his lips slightly. But then he snappd back into reality. As Raven was feeding he noticed that he had not fully changed into his vampiric form. Only his face had.

Raven finished feeding and got up without asecond thought. His face now normal once more.

"Now...Your training."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm

"What!?" Loretta cried, "Who could have done this!?"

Stella was silent. She didn't know what to say.

"I'll have to inform the others immediately!" Loretta shouted, a panic to her voice. Quickly, she looked inside the coffin, and pulled a slab from the middle, withdrawing a large black box with golden patterns etched around it's edges.

"Thankfully this is still here."

She passed it to Stella. "This belongs to you. Now we have to go!"

They ran from the room, the box under Stella's arm, she held it tightly, the object inside was a gift from her real father, something she would treasure, whatever it was.

As they ran outside, there was a terrifying shreik, and screams. There was shouting as hunters rallied up to fight. They ran from the shrine, to see flames beginning to erupt in the village.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:46 pm

"Right. Now lets get on with this then." Raven said.

Galren stood staring at the corpse.

"Oi! Elf come on. Snap out of it. Dontwant you to get a blood lust rage"

Galren shook his head. He then saw something materealise behind Raven. It was a single Bezerker Vampire. Just like the ones from the library. raven caught site of galren staring behind him and turned round.

Raven grabbed his crossbow and pointed it at the bezerker.

"Why are you here?" raven asked sternly.

The bezerker laid down its sword. It then spoke. Its voice was grainy and low. With an echo to it.

"The final peice has been discovered! The Ritual will begin at nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Battle had erupted in the burning village of the Drajers. Vampiric creatures with wings and long metal claws circled the skies, and heavy berserker vampires lined the ground, smashing things to pieces. All of their eyes glew a heavy red, an evil energy flowing through them like fire. Archers picked off the odd aerial vampire, but most ducked and dodged unharmed, swooping down and tearing their victims apart with their blades. Men were dragged into the air, and tossed to earth like ragdolls. Arrows and swords alike were deflected by the berserker armour, their huge weapons pulverising bone and flesh.

Loretta unsheathed her blade and ran into the battle. She leapt and pierced her rapier straight through the faceguard of a berserker, sending it crashing to the ground. She ducked and weaved the blades of two berserkers, their blades connecting with each other sending them reeling backward, toppling over onto their backs. Quickly, she finished them both with stabs to the face.

Stella looked around for a weapon, and then almost instinctively opened the lid of the box Loretta had handed her. Inside was a weapon, a blade crafted of ebony and gold. She smiled, and reached inside.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:24 pm

"what are you talking...." Raven started to ask but The bezerker infront of him kept speaking.

"Marcus Drajer wants the ritual to be a sucsess. Marcus Drajerwants you dealt with!" The bezerker said ina mono tone. As he did so more bezerkers materialies. like a legion stepping towards them.

Marcus? Marcus Drajer? Alive!? Raven thought he summoned his sword ready or battle. Galren turnd and summed his sword also with out question.

The bezerkers advanced. Then from the other side a small legion of scarab Vampires materialised on the other side of them. Then from the skys a collection of flying vampires appeared. With huge meta claws.

"Marcus Drajer is alive Galren. And it appears he hasbecome hell bent on destruction!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Stella reached into the box, the weapon an ebony sword with golden edges. As her hand grabbed the handle she cried in pain as it seared the flesh on her hand. She tried to drop it, but it was bound to her hand, the pain unbearable. She screamed, as she felt her own hand twisting, and she plunged the blade into her own chest.

She screamed in agony and fell to the floor, white hot fire coursing through her veins. Loretta turned to see her sister, and immediately turned to help her. A blow hit her in the back of the head, and she fell unconcious, blood seeping from her mouth. Stella fell to the floor, flames lapping around her, and her world turned to black.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Raven and Galren were surrounded. They were out numbered.

"we will never take all these down." Galren sad.

"We can damn well try!" Raven bellowed as he charged into te bezerkers with full force. With one swipe of his blade he chopped a number of the bezerkers clean in half.

Galren charged into the pack of on coming scarabs. With his sword in both hands he chopped Some of them down but they kept on coming.

Raven on the other handhand no trouble taking down the bezerkers. Untill the flying vamps got hold of him and flew into the sky with him. He struggled. Chopping someof the limbs off of the vampires and watching there corpses fall to the ground. He was dropped but soon enough Galren turned and took flight. He lookedat the pack of flying vamps. held his hand out and a jet of fire faire came from it engulfing them.

He then saw the flames of a burning town in the distance. He emeadeatly summoned galren with his power. Galren soon eough appeared next to him wings flapping.

"Nevr mind these pawns elf. The fight is over there!" And the 2 of them too flight towards the buring town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clock Tower :: Role-Play :: Role-Play-
Jump to: