The Clock Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clock Tower

The retreat for vampires and hunters alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

Number of posts : 125
RP Character : Stella
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Blood Lust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Stella's hands bound in chains, she was tossed into a cell and the metal door was slammed behind her. She sat and waited, silently, eyes closed. She could hear the sound of the logs burning in the fireplace.

A little while later, she heard Lecarde's voice.

"Stella." He said, curtly.

"Lecarde." She said, refusing to look him in the eye. "If that is you're real name."

"Of course it is, daughter."

There was a silence. A little later, he cleared his throat.

"Perhaps I have sheltered you too much. Kept things from you..."

Stella opened her eyes. "Tell me about this.. family... apparently I know nothing about."

Lecarde closed his eyes. "Very well."

He turned his gaze from her, turning his eyes towards the fireplace.

"We used to live happily. Me, you, and.. your mother. She was a fine woman, she had it all - beauty, intelligence, wit. We lived together, as vampires. I was once part of the noble family... the Delacroix. We were the most feared vampires in the world - alongside our cousins, the Moltervain family."

Stella was silent. This was the first she had heard of any of this, and she was too shocked to say anything. Lecarde continued.

"Except one day... those Drajers. They came after me, and they found our little family. They came in the hundreds, alongside their precious leaders, Leon and Marcus. They tore our home to shreds, and left me alone with the remains of my life."

"Alone? You still had me..."

Lecarde's eyes widened suddenly, although Stella couldn't see his expression.

"Ah yes, yes... I meant alone without my precious Freya..."

"That was mother's name?"

"Yes."

"Father, please release me."

"One thing first. Why did you leave?"

Stella had almost forgotten.

"Oh! Our home!"

"What's wrong?" He replied, startled.

"We were attacked by warriors! They burned our home to the ground!"

"WHAT?!"

Without another word, Lecarde stormed from the room.

"Father! Release me!"

But he was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

RP Character : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Raven kicked the galren awake.

"We have no time to lose. Your training starts now. First lesson. Flight!"

He picked Galren up by te scruffof the neck and with emmence strength threw him by the scruff of his neck into he air.

Galren had no idea what was going on. Next thinghe knew he was falling down to the ground. He landed with a huge thud.

"Hmm maybe we are a step to far. We need you to learn how to turn. Get up"

Galren slowly got up and brushed himself off. The sun was rising and there was little light around.

"It's not even dawn yet." he said

"Look sooner or later your not going to need sleep. Like me. Your vampire abilitys obviously have not taken hold of you yet."

Then without hestitation Raven punched galren in the face. Galren fell down clasping his mouth.

"What the hell was that for?" galren asked stirnly as he picked himself up once more.

But again without hesitation Raven punched him in the face. Galren then suddenly turned into his vampiric form. Crazy with anger. He was about to charge at Raven.

"Wait wait! Controll your anger! We dont want you to turn hostile."

But galren didnt listen he charged at Raven roaring and teeth bared. But raven simply side stepped out of the way and hicked him in the back.

"CONTROLL YOURSELF!" Raven cried.

Galren picked himself up and looked at Raven. He did not charge. he seemed calm in his vampiric form. His wings raised high and his mouth slightlyt opene shoing his fangs.

"Good. Now we are calm we can now work with flight. When you first turned when i sired you, you seemed to have a good grasp of it already. So kick off the ground and lets see wha you can do."

Galren kicked off the ground He flew majestically into the air without and second thought or hesitation. He flew up high. The view was amazing he could see for miles. He did a circuit of tjhe feild they were in from up high and landed swiftly and calmly down on the ground infront of raven.

"Good. Now i took this from you while you were sleeping." He held gratis in his hand. "lets see what your combat is like. But thisis striclt melee combat. No bows and arrows aloud."

Galren looked puzzeld. He then spoke. His voice sounded as though there were two voices speakig in unison. His own normal voice and a lower much more demonic one.

"But i have no weapon."

"Oh but you do. this is one of the moltervain familys most valuble techniques. No other vampire has this abillity. Just think what wouldyou need to defeat me in this situation, and consentrate on that thought."

Galren though for a second. He held his hand out infront of him, he then focusses. Red aura emmitted from his hand. And the ball of aura startedto take shape it then formed into an aunate looking broad sword with a black handel like gratis but it was black and gold with the hilt itself forming a top half of a demonic skull with fangs. The blade petruded from its mouth, It was a crimson blade like he had not seen before but it wasperfectly straight a flawless.

"Heh, the fire element is strong within you Galren. Now..Lets see what you have got!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:57 pm

After a few minutes, Stella decided her father was not coming back. She would have to find a way out... but how? The cell was merely a stone room, with thick metal bars dividing her half of the room with the other half. She attempted heating the bars with her magic, they glowed a firey red as she scorched them, but would not budge or melt. She attempted to pull the bars apart with her vampiric strength, but she had no hope of escaping. Hopeless, she slumped to the floor and listened to the nothingness in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Just asGalren was about to attack a man was shouting andrunning down the dirt track. Galren lost all meaning of consentration and his form returned to normal and his sword dissapeared.

"Ple-please! Someone! Help!"

Raven ran to the man with Galren close behind.

"Vam-Vampires. Stormedthe town. No one left." The man panted,

Raven eyes widened. "Elf. We must go now! See if we can save anyone!"

Raven ran leaving the ma behind. Galren running close behind. The man didnt know what to do. He just slumped to the ground.

Raven ran with speed to th town. It was not far it was easily seen in the distance. Before to long both raven and galren arrived in the deserted town. They ran into the center. No one was around.

Then Galren saw a semi-conciousse man on the floor covered in blood and woonds. He ran to his aid. The man pointed at the fountain in the middle.

"Vampires......in......fountain." He then fell dead.

Raven went to the fountain. He saw a crack where the fountain once slid closed. With immence strength he pushes the fountain to reveal a stair case. he threw gratis to Galren.

"lets go!"

The both desended down the stair case into the vampire lair
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 pm

The Drajer warriors that had assaulted Lecarde's castle trudged towards their home in dismay. They had seen Stella escape, but they had seen nothing of her master. They had all believed that they had destroyed him, but their best fighter had dampened their spirits when she had told them that Lecarde had most likely escaped.

She was a girl known as Loretta. She was the daughter of the long dead Drajer, Leon. Hundreds of years old, she looked not a day over 20. She was not a monster, yet somehow never aged. She had shoulder length black hair that covered her right eye, and wore light armour with a rapier at her belt. Beyond her appearance, she was a skilled warrior and was feared by the rest of the men. She had vanquished many vampires in her lifetime, and although Maximillion was the official heir to the Drajers, Loretta was often seen as the true ruler of the clan. However, she let Maximillion rule peacefully - a man she trusted well. No-one knew what she lived for, but she would not die until she had fulfilled her task.

Last edited by Leon on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 am

As Raven and galren desendeddown the steps the smell of stale blood and copses filled the air. Raven sniffed the putred air.

"Hmm definatle smells like a vampire nest. Come on."

As the decedned down the satirs it got harder and harder to see. But Raven kept on desending. Soon enough It was so dark you could not see your hnd infront of your face. Galren stopped. He felt uneasy.

"Raven...I-Icant see."

"Damn, your body is still trying to stay human. If this keeps happening your immune sysstem will start fighting itsself. So Now is the time to consentrate. Do It!"

"Consentrate on wha..."

"Just consentrate. Trust me it will come to you."

Galren closed his eyes tight. He didnt know what to focus on. so he just stood there. As his eyes were closed he could see something in the distance. A little speck, But this speck was growing, soon enough Gaqlren knew that what ever it was it was charging at him. Then it got nar enough to makeout. It was his Vampiric self. It was tillcahrging, teeth bared, claws out ready to strike. e could just hear Ravens voice.

"Let it come to you It will be over soon."

The beast then jumped in the air and pounced on Galren. It then ink its teeth into his neck. Galren fell to the ground.

After a few seconds his eyes opened again. He could see everythiung around him, he could see every brick on the wall. and he could see Raven offering hi hand to him. He Grabbed it and raven pulled him up.

The both carried on down the stair case an they reached the bottom. Raven pulled out his cross bow And galren unsheathed Gratis They stepped wearily. But there were no Vamps in site. They made it through theroom and into a hallway. There was a barred door at the end of the hallway. Through the small window fo thedoor there was a flicker of light. It seemed as though a fre place was roaring in the next room. Raven marcheddown th hall way. But soon enough vampires stated emerging. He stopped a shocked look across his face as he saw these vampires

"Delacroix!? But How?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 am

Suddenly Stella jumped at the sound of commotion. It seemed that there was an intruder. She got to her feet and pressed up against the bars, hoping to see what was going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 am

The vampires just started at raven and galren. There was at least 20 of the just in the hall way.

"Galren. I suggest you turn. The Delacroix are not to be taken for granted. Thy are highly adapted vampires with no mercy for anyone"

Galren closed his eyes and soon enough he had changed into his vampiric for, His wings petruding from his back lik the pheonix from the flame. He summoned his vampiric sword in one hand and he had gratis in the . He spoke his vampiric voice echoing through the hall way.

"What about you?" he asked Raven.

"I'll be fine. Just keep your composure and consentrate. they will surprize you"

Raven stepped towards one of the Delacroix Vampires. The vampire just stared righ back at him.

"What are you doing here?" The vampire sniffed the air.

"You hve an intreaguing set. A vampire sent that i have never come across before." The vampire said quietly.

"Save your breath." Raven said

Raven went to throw a punch at the Vapire but without hesitation the vamire caught the punch with his bare hand and squeesed Ravens hand. His stregth was immense. you could hear Ravens bones cracking under the pressure.

Raven just stood there while his hand was breaking. You could tell from his eyes he was smiling.

"Its a shame to see good vampiric power go to waste." Raven laughed. And ashe said thathis otherfist launched into the fampires chest. Then a split second later Ravens hand emerged from the vampires chest ripping its heart out.

The Vampire Exploded into a cloud of dust. The other vampires waled forward un fased by what just happened.

"Heh, Stubborn basterds." Raven said as he walked forward also.

Galren could not believe what he just saw. He coul tell these were vampires that are not to be messed with. He knew nothing about them. But he stopped thinknig nd charged at them. Hopeing it would do some damage.

As Galren charged with both swords in his hands The Delacroix's simply put their hands out. As hey did so both galren and aven flew backwards.

Raven got up quickly. "That fire horsen thing ould do wanders right noe elf."

"But i dont.."

"Try I cant hold them off for much longer. Delacroix are a higher being they are not like any other vampire."

The Vampires kept advancing.

"Well there is on thing i can do." Raven said ad he rumaged in the pouch connected to his betlt and he puled out an orb which was pulsating with white aura.

"This my last one i suggest you go and take cover somewhere. GO!"

Galren ran. Hefound a pillar at te end of the hall wa and ducked behind it. Raven threw the orb into the Delacroix And an to the pillar. As he did so there was aflash or white aura and the Delacroix roared in pain. After a while the white aura died down and the vampires had dissapeared.

Galren turned back to his elf form. And with no hesitation Raven got up nd marched down he hall way.

"What re hey keeping in here?" Raven said as hi kickdthe barrd door with immense strength. The door swung open.

"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:24 am

Stella looked in suprise at the two men that had just entered the room. They were strange creatures, they looked somehow vampiric, but they looked different to her - their eyes were blackened and empty looking.

"P-please, don't kill me!" She said, hoping her display of weakness would grant her life.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:38 am

Raven looked at the femaile that was behind the bars. He stepped closer. There was something aout her, Her smell was vampiric, Galren stayed at the door.

Raven Knelt down to hr level keeping his distance.

"Why are you locked up here?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 am

"Because master is unhappy that I disobeyed him. But he had to leave."

She looked him in the eyes, false tears welling up in them.

"Please, please let me out! I'm scared that he won't come back..."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:52 am

Raven looked at her and then laughed.

"Ha ha. Dont think thoes faulse tears are goin to fool me. Do i look stupid?"

Raven stood up.

"Galren, lets leave her to rot."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 am

Stella stood up. This was the first time her ways had not gotten what she wanted.

"Let me out!!! I swear I'm not one of them. Why else do you think I've been locked up!? How can you judge me when you yourself are a vampire?"

She turned away. "Just go. I've got an eternity to figure my way out of here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:59 am

Raven stopped in his tracks and look over his sholder at The girl. He then Turned to Galren.

"Do you we should let her out?"

Galren was shocked that raven was aking him this. Usually raven would just do as he pleased not carin what Galren thought. Galren nodded.

"Hand me your sword." Raven said extending his hnd out.

Without hesitation Galren handed him the sword. He didnt know wha came over him. It was as Raven had a power over him that he could not controll.

Raven too the sword and with one vertical wipe he chopped the pad lock off the cell door. It swung open a little. Raven then walked to te door. He then handed gratis back to Galren.

"If she is trouble on your head be it." Raven whispered
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:03 am

Stella turned around and walked out of the door. She smiled.

"Thank you. Goodbye."

She headed towards the exit of the prison.

Now what should I do...?
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:05 am

Raven waled dtraight past her not even making eye contact. he then waved his hand as if he was saying goodbye and walked on.

Galren Stopped he could not just let This girl go even if she was a vampire. He walked up to her.

"Hello, I'm Galren. Why were you locked up back there?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 am

She sighed.

"Father doesnt like me out of the house. And it seems hes been keeping things from me. I found him here, and he wasnt happy that I'd found him. So he sent his men after me and locked me up. But then he left when I told him that our home had been razed to the ground..."

She closed her eyes.

"Now what do I do? My home is gone and my master has left. I don't know this place at all. Can I... join you for a while? Just so I dont get lost..."
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 am

"I think it should be fine. I'm sure Raven wont mind. Oh ad dont worry aout him. He's genraly not a people person."

As soon as galren finished talking raven shouted from the top of the stare case.

"Elf! You coming?! I assume that your brining our new fugative friend with you."

Galren Started up the stares.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 am

Together they ascended the cold stone steps, eventually stepping out into the light. Stella heard Raven's footsteps stop, and she was blinded by the sunlight as she stepped out into the morning light.

As her eyes slowly adjusted, she found herself surrounded by warriors - some she recognised from the castle from the night before. Their weapons were raised.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:27 am

Galren stopped and looked in shock. Raven on the otherhand just looked at the legion infrot of them.

Raven put his hands up."Its ok, im just like you. Im a hunter too."

He brought out hius cross bow. Some of the men lowered their weapons at the site of it.

Galren stayed put, trying nott do anything vampiric.

Then suddenly one of the men caught site of the girl.

"Thats her!"

Raven sighed. "Just give her to them. it will save us alot of hassel."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 am

Stella scowled at Raven. "Thanks for the help... coward."

"Sorry." She grinned as she twisted Gratis from Galren's grasp.

Bloody lines ran down the blade, and she swiped the blade, the blood hardening into a jagged edge down the sword. She leapt into the crowd, and the warriors rushed to meet her. She swung the blade with precise accuracy, slashing across the face of the nearest warrior, blood spattering against his ally.

She swung the blade at the legs of another man, and he dropped to the floor in pain. She roared, and sunk her fangs into his throat, draining him of his life.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:54 am

Raven observed the girl as she fought. His eyes narrowing.

"Im not gonna let these hunters killer. I need som answers from her and i need them now." Raven aimed his cross bow. He hesitated,

but she must have the answers i need. no choice

he shot his cross bow taking down some of the hunters. with only one arrow

The hunters fell to he ground dead. motionless. Raven looked in shock as he saw the motionless bodies. The blood tricking frm the arrow shot.

Ravens mind started to spin. He felt woozy he stumbled a bit. But suddenly he caught himself. He then stood up straight his mind seeing things from a new persective. He smiled an evil smile. He felt a surge ofpower go through him

"Ready for some fun galren. I'll let you sneak in a taste if you want." Raven said evily.

Galren looked confused? What did he just say?

Raven's eyes widedned his expression looked manic.

"I havn't killed a human for centuries. This feels good. The blood lust i returning!!"

Raven charged into the pack of hunters, He grabbed one from Behind. Then suddenly heturned. His coat turning into a pair ofhuge great black wings. His black hair lengthening stretching down his back. his cheek bonesbecoming more prominant as if it was aging in a matter of seconds. And he had tattoos forming down both of his arms. They looked like holy skriptues of some sort.

He opond his mouth wide teeth bared and. Sunk his teeth in. The taste of blood awakeing the vampire with in him even more. He could feel the power serging through him. He took to the sky. He demonic voice echoing through the land it waslow and booming, also mixed wth his human voice.

"Galren! Join me! Lets take down these pathetic mortals!!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:18 am

Stella looked back, blood trickling from her mouth, as Raven joined the fight. As she continued to fight, she channeled magic energy into the blade, the bloody edge heating, turning white-hot. It seared flesh, and melted metal as the warriors fell one after another.
Back to top Go down
Razer36
Level 7
Level 7
Razer36

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:23 am

Galren didn't know what to do. He saw his two accomplises fighting. Hacking these humans down. He saw rthe blood and the carnage. He could not hold itin for much longer.

The vampire took over and soon enough he had turned. His sword and formed in his hand and he charged into battle. Hackingthe hunters down with ease.

He then grabbed one. And bit into his neck. The warm blood trickling down his throat. The power it gave him was immence.

He droppedthe drained corps and licked the blade of his sword.

Raven landed in the middle of the battle. He grabbed hunters anf flug them. their necksbreaking as they fell to the gound.

There was only aout ten of them left. Raven and Galren looked at each other and walked slowly to the remaining hunters
Back to top Go down
Leon
Level 6 Lord
Level 6 Lord
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:29 am

Stella turned to watch as the men advanced towards the remaining warriors.

Suddenly, there was a voice.

"Stop, vampire scum."

The voice was female, and young. Suddenly, a girl leapt from a rooftop, between the vampires and the hunters. Stella watched from the side, the figure obviously hadnt noticed her prescense.

"Miss Loretta!" exclaimed one of the remaining men.

She pulled the rapier from her side and pointed it at Raven.

"We meet again, Raculda."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clock Tower :: Role-Play :: Role-Play-
Jump to: